|Diane S. Miller
|Member of "The Diane Miller Team" - NYS Licensed Real Estate Broker
RE/MAX Realty Group
- #1 Agent in the United States for customer satisfaction (1995 Electronic Realty Associates)
- Realtor Associate of the Year Greater Rochester Association of Realtors (1995)
- Consistent multimillion dollar producer since 1990.
- A recipient of numerous awards including Zenith, Pinnacle, Salesmaster and Platinum - providing excellence in service and production.
- 1999 - 2006 Gold Sales Master Award
- Broker Associate with over 21 years experience
- Recognized: Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Member of various GRAR board committees including: Ethics, Professional Standards, Communications and Strategic Planning.
- RE/MAX Renowned Property Specialist
- Founding Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
Text Messaging The Diane Miller Team @ 585-230-6042
- Top quality, recognized marketing
- Internet exposure
- Seller Representation
- Buyer Brokerage
- New Construction
- Land sales
- International exposure
- Creative financing options
- Executive rentals
- Ongoing communication with clients
- Knowledge of local market trends
Here is what our clients say...
- "We continue to enjoy our house - it has felt like home since the day we saw it. Your perserverance and conscientious attention to the purchase of our new home enabled the deal to go through." - Peggy and Rich
- "Relocation is always difficult, but the Team made the experience a very positive one. They were always well prepared and organized and we felt comfortable trusting them to guide us through the confusing process. Diane, Jennie and Karen worked as a team to ensure the most effective use of our time, while managing to stay focused, open-minded and patient with out ever changing requirements." - Natasha and Jeanne
- "They not only located a buyer for our house at a price that enabled us to build our 'dream home,' but they found us a house to rent while the new home was being built." - Sandra and Michael
- "We are still amazed at how quickly the Team was able to find a buyer for our Rochester home...We were expecting the usual song and dance on how the market was slow and that no one was getting their asking price. Needless to say, we were very please with your straight forward approach and honest speak." - Edwin and Jeannette
- Words cannot express the appreciatin we have for all you did. You really went out of your way and were very patient..." - Tim and Lisa
- "During the process of working through the paperwork prior to the closing, Diane and her team were on top of every detail. The entire process concluded ahead of schedule, without a hitch. The pain of paying two mortgages ended more quickly than I ever though possible due to the efforts of Diane and her team." - Deb Zakrzweski
- "Diane Miller is a professional. I interact with Agents all across North America. Some are great marketers, others great salespeople. True professionals are rare. Diane is smart, honest and she puts her Clients interests ahead of everyone else's… even her own. She is experienced and knowledgeable. Over more than two decades I have watched her continuously learn the next innovation in the business and apply it to the benefit of her Clients. She exemplifies the high standards, exceptional results and commitment you most desire in the professionals that keep you safe, healthy, and prosperous." - Rich Levin, Founder & CEO, Rich Levin's Success Corps Inc
- "I have worked with Diane on several real estate transactions and have been thoroughly pleased with the results. I respect her opinion because she does her homework to provide a fact based opinion that meets your objectives. Whether it is a high or moderately priced home/property, Diane gets results. Diane is always professional and enthusiastic, which makes it very easy to do business with her." Joy Lipari
- "As soon as I hear of someone in need of a Realtor, I automatically recommend Diane Miller. We weren't in the market for a house but happened upon one that had just gone on the market. I contacted Diane in a bit of a panic. She very calmly walked us through every step of prepping our house for sale, getting the buyer to accept our offer and getting our house sold, all within a matter of a few days!!!! She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her calm demeanor, her upbeat attitude, her professionalism, her expertise are all reasons why I call her my realtor for life and why I continue to promote her services to others." - Marguerite Magin
- "Diane was great to work with. As a first time buyer she helped to educate us about the housing market, warned us about potential problems, and really held our hand through everything. She worked out so well for us that we recommended her to a number of our friends and they also had a great experience with her." Dave Bardusch
- "Diane did a great job helping us through selling our old home and buying a new one. For buyers: she has an impressive knowledge of home construction and mechanics, and will help point out pros and cons of houses you are considering. Things I never would have noticed during a walk through. For sellers,:she did a great job staging, and, more importantly helping us price our home properly for the market." - Tom D'Aurizio
Meet your home mortgage consultant
Sherie Allensworth was born and raised in Southern California where she started her career in Real Estate working with Coldwell Banker Allensworth Realty in California as a Licensed Real Estate Broker.
She found enjoyment in the financial aspect of helping people realize the American Dream and embarked upon a career as a Loan Processer for a national mortgage organization where she became a Branch Manager and an FHA Approved Underwriter.
This extensive knowledge, along with a passion for detail, makes her an exceptional Mortgage Originator. It allows her to smoothly guide her clients from application to closing.
With her vast experience over the past 25 years in both the real estate and mortgage industries, Sherie is known for her outstanding record of successful mortgages and satisfied clients.
Sherie strives to assist home buyers to find the right home loan to suit their specific needs and situation. She also enjoys educating the Real Estate Community on the ever-changing mortgage process. As a top producer in the mortgage field, Sherie welcomes your business and your questions